Healthy Recipes- People are consumed by junk food due to lack of time and this causes disease. If you do not have time, then you can keep yourself healthy in less time. In this category, we are telling you about recipes that will take only 10 minutes to make.
So do not take more time for the health food option now, but only give 10 minutes and keep yourself fit. There is also information about various types of salads, desserts, breakfast etc. in this category and the method of making them.
Then read this category in detail and make your favorite Healthy Recipe in just 10 minutes.
Stir Fry with Shrimps and Vegetables
When you make healthy shrimp recipe it is not necessary to buy a wok frying pan. In the usual pan, everything turns out just as tasty, bright and fragrant.
Do not forget that the products in a small amount of hot oil are prepared for a couple of minutes, therefore, all the ingredients must be pre-cut and be “at hand”, within reach. Using the basic principles of the dish “stir-fry”, create any recipes to your liking.
- Vegetables – 450 Gram
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Ground black pepper – pinch
- Shrimps – 450 Gram
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Onions green, finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Freshly ground ginger – 2 tsp
- Chopped garlic – 2 Tsp
- Boiled rice
- Corn starch – 1 ½ tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 Tsp
- Chicken Broth – ¼ cup
- Orange juice concentrate – 2 tbsp
- Sherry dry – 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce – 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 Tsp
- Freshly ground ginger – ½ tsp
How to make Stir fry with shrimps and vegetables
- Vegetables cut into small pieces diagonally, so that the surface to be fried is larger. Cut hard vegetables (such as carrots) thinner to equalize cooking time.
- Add salt and pepper to chopped vegetables, mix. Peel and dry the shrimp (beef, pork or chicken cut across the fibers into pieces 5 cm long and 2.5 cm wide).
- Fry the shrimp (meat) and vegetables. On the basic principles of cooking “Stir Fry” read below.
- To make the sauce, mix the starch and soy sauce, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve the finished dish, without hesitation, with boiled rice. Enjoy your meal!
- Heat 1 tbsp. l oil in a pan with a diameter of 30 cm on high heat for 30 seconds Add shrimp. After 15 seconds, start stirring them. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Pour into the pan another 1 tbsp. l oils. Add vegetables, 1 tbsp. l water and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Add onions, ginger, garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, for another 1-4 minutes (try vegetables, they should not be either soft or raw). If the bottom of the pan begins to “burn”, add 1 tbsp. l water.
- Add fried shrimp to vegetables. Stir the cooked sauce and pour into the stir fry. Stir and cook for 15-20 seconds.
Shrimp baked under cheese crust
Fresh shrimps recipe is baked in a spicy tomato sauce under a cheese crust.
- Large fresh shrimp – 500 Gram
- Tomatoes, canned without skin (chopped) – 800 Gram
- Parmesan cheese (chopped grated) – 120 Gram
- Olive oil – 30-45 Gram
- Onion – 1 pc
- Bulgarian green pepper (finely chopped) – 1 pc
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 2-3 cloves
- Coriander, seeds – 2-3 tsp
- Fresh chili pepper (finely chopped) – 1 pc
- Sugar – 1-2 Tsp
- White wine vinegar – 1 Tsp
- Parsley fresh (chopped) – 1 bunch
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to make Shrimp baked under cheese crust
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron pan (cauldron), pour onion, bell pepper, garlic, coriander and chili, cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes, until golden onion.
- Add sugar, vinegar, tomatoes and, parsley to the pan, cook, stirring, for about 25 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Turn on the oven to preheat to 200 degrees. Ready salt and pepper sauce, put shrimp in it, mix with sauce.
- Put the shrimps with sauce in portioned heat-resistant pots, sprinkle with cheese on top and place in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve shrimp immediately.
Shrimp baked with cheese
A very popular dish in “Shrimps baked with cheese” – is cooked simply and quickly, it turns out incredibly tasty!
- Shrimp – 5-6 pc
- Feta Cheese – 30 Gram
- Tomato – 1 pc
- Bulgarian pepper – 0.5 pc
- Onion – 1 pc (small)
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp. spoon
- Ouzo (Greek Anise Drink) – 20 ml (optional)
- Thyme – 1 sprig
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- How to make Shrimp baked with cheese
- Prepare all products for the preparation of shrimp, baked with cheese.
- Onions (or shallots) and Bulgarian pepper cut into small cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry vegetables over medium heat for 5 minutes until onion is transparent.
- Rub a tomato on a coarse grater, do not use the peel.
- We spread grated tomato with onion and pepper, add salt and pepper, pour in ouzo and simmer the sauce for 7-8 minutes.
- We shift the sauce in a baking dish.
- We clean the shrimp from the shells and the intestinal wreath on the tails.
- Fry the shrimp in a dry hot frying pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- We shift the shrimp in the form of vegetable sauce. Top with minced feta cheese, sprinkle the top of the dish with fresh thyme.
- Shape with shrimps in vegetable sauce and cheese is sent to an oven heated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes, we only need to melt the cheese.
- Shrimp – shrimp baked with cheese – are ready. This dish is served a la carte, with fresh white bread, which is dipped sauce.